Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Eurotrip

Over winter break, I will be partaking in a trip overseas with a couple cousins and eventually my brother.

Saying it, alone, makes me want to run around in excitement! There will be various new things to see, whether it be buildings, lands, stores, bars, and people, I look forward to every last bit. For the most part my cousin has mapped out our trip, I have all faith in him and have been more than willing to just wing it from the start.

The trip will start in England, arriving at Heathrow Airport in London. From here we will go to my Aunt's home and spend a night there before traveling north to Scotland. Here, we are spending a few days in a hostel then going back to London for Christmas.

On the 26th the three of us have a flight booked to Madrid. After a few nights in Madrid we are taking the train to Barcelona, where we will spend another couple nights. New Years Day, my cousins and I will meet with my brother in Paris and continue to the following year there.

After Paris, it will be two Days skiing/snowboarding the Swiss Alps.

Somewhere along the equation Dublin, Ireland fits in and Amsterdam is working on being included.

The reason I am even describing this is because of the possibility I will be updating this Blog from Europe, with pictures etc. etc. to document the trip.

and for everyone to be envious...sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment